This program is unique, competitive and fully customizable as a benefit to ASBO New York School District Members. This free service harnesses the power of the school district community to provide a p-card program unlike those offered by many banks. Along with the numerous other benefits of the ASBO p-card, comes a competitive rebate program just for paying for goods and services you’re already using in your district.
Who is using the ASBO p-Card program?
- Association of School Business Officials of New York (ASBO New York)
- Camden Central School District
- North Babylon U.F.S.D.
- Otsego Northern Catskills BOCES
- Poughkeepsie City School District
- Sidney Central School
- Solvay Union Free School District
- Westhill Central School District
- White Plains City School District
- Lansing Central School District
- Potsdam Central School District
- Copenhagen Central School District
- Trumansburg School District
- Roscoe Central School District
- Livingston Manor Central School District
- Schenectady City SD
ASBO's p-Card program has been endorsed by the New York State Council of School Superintendents (The Council) and the New York State School Boards Association (NYSSBA).
Did you know the ASBO p-Card program was created with YOU in mind?
The ASBO p-Card program...
- is the ONLY one endorsed by the New York State School Boards Association & The Council of School Superintendents
- is completely FREE with no hidden fees!
- treats the first dollar of EVERY district as if it were a $250 million+ customer
- is used and proven to work in over 750 school districts
- is designed by school personnel to meet the specific needs of schools
- allows users to go online once a week and participate in beginner, intermediate and advanced level training and have access to client service every day
p-Card News & Announcements
ASBO Issues $20,724.28 in Rebates for p-Card Usage for 2016-17 Year
During the 2017 Awards Luncheon at the Education Summit in Lake Placid in June, ASBO along with Kevin Noren of BMO Harris Bank awarded rebate certificates with a combined total of $20,724.28 to the ten districts and BOCES who qualified for a rebate by simply using their ASBO p-Card for everyday purchases ranging from school supplies to travel to utility bills.
The ASBO p-Card program, which is endorsed by both the New York Council of School Superintendents (The Council) and the New York State School Boards Association (NYSSBA), is part of a national p-Card program originally designed by Illinois ASBO for school business officials.
If your district or BOCES isn't making money on everyday purchases or to pay bills, you’re losing out on an easy revenue source.
To learn more about how your district can earn a rebate for purchasing products and services you’re already paying for in your district, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
p-Card Full Program Details
Click here for full program details.