Next Cohort for Saint Rose Online SDBL Program Begins January 2020
ASBO New York members receive a 20% tuition discount on 24 credit SDBL program!
Not a member? Click here to learn more about ASBO memberships.
Class Information & Start Dates
Classes meet online from approx. 6:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Spring cohort begins January 15, 2019.
EDA 506: Introduction to Leadership and Administration
Online Classes: 1/15, 1/22, 2/12,2/26,3/4, 3/11
EDA 543: Personnel Administration
Online Classes: 3/18, 3/25, 4/1, 4/8, 4/22, 4/29
For more information about the courses offering during this program, click here. (PDF)
New! Flex Program - Combined MBA SDBL
Start Date 1/13/20
- Click here for informational flyer.
- Click here for information regarding the MBA, Organizational Leadership and Change Management, and School District Business Leader Accelerated Course of Study.
The College of St. Rose Online SDBL Program: Convenience for Working Professionals
Two-year Program Completion
The College of Saint Rose in Albany, New York has been preparing school business leaders for nearly a decade. In collaboration with ASBO New York, The College of Saint Rose is offering a fully online SDBL preparation program beginning with a new student cohort Fall 2019.
- 24 credit hour program
- Classes a combination of synchronous (real time) and asynchronous (at your convenience)
- No on-campus requirement
- Typical course has 5-6 synchronous (real time) sessions of about 2 hours each
- Students study with an intact cohort group during program ensuring a small, supportive team of school business students
- Courses taught by combination of College Professors and Field Practitioners
- ASBO New York members receive a 20% tuition discount on 24 credit SDBL program
- Two courses per Fall and Spring semesters, One course over Summer
- Obtain the SDBL certification and/or Masters in Educational Leadership
- Requires a previous Masters’ degree in a related field (NYS SDBL certification requires 60 or more graduate hours)
- Tuition assistance available through student loan programs
- New York State Education Department approved program
Want to learn more?
Contact Deborah Shea, Ed.D., Program Director/ Assistant Professor, Educational Leadership at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a question or want to be notified of SBDL Online open house dates?
Fill out this SBO / SDBL Interest Form and ASBO New York Staff will contact you.