ASBO New York has partnered with NYBEST to offer Voluntary Dental and Vision Insurance Plans billed directly to your home.
Dental Insurance offers the following:
- Individual, guaranteed-issue dental policy
- Choice of High/Medium/Low PPO plan options to meet your needs
- Direct billing, with credit card option, for easy payments
- No referral needed for specialty care
- Excellent option for anyone without access to a group plan, as well as terminated or retired employees
Vision Insurance offers the following:
- Comprehensive coverage through VSP Vision Care
- Coverage for Annual Vision Exam
- Coverage for Frames, Lenses, and Contact Lenses
- Discounts on sunglasses and laser vision correction
- In and out of Network Coverage
Dental and Vision Insurance Quotes
Click here for a free Dental and Vision Insurance Quote
FAQ on Voluntary Dental and Vision Benefits
What are the premium costs for the Dental and Vision programs?
- The dental program cost depends on the plan chosen, the number of people enrolled (single or family) and the home address ZIP CODE of the enrollee. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your zip code to get the options for you.
- The vision program cost depends on the plan chosen, the number of people enrolled (single or family) and the home address ZIP CODE of the enrollee. Send an email to email@example.com with your zip code to get the options for you.
Often, if there is a group of staff members in a district seeking benefits, a better program may be available through a Voluntary Dental or Vision program. If you are interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a representative from NYBEST will be in touch to see if this is a better solution for your coverage.
Who is eligible for enrollment in the ASBO program?
As long as the district has one active member or is an institutional member of ASBO, any current or retired staff member is eligible for both the Dental and Vision plans.
When does the coverage become effective when I enroll in the program?
- Dental: Must enroll by 20th in order to start coverage on the next 1st
- Vision: Must enroll by 21st in order to start coverage on the next 1st
Is there a minimum duration for commitment for either policy required?
- For dental coverage, there is no minimum duration required; however, some coverages are not effective until after a minimum amount of months. Look carefully at the program policy details to learn more.
- For vision coverage, there is no minimum duration required and all coverage is effective immediately. Look carefully at the program policy details to learn more.