As ASBO New York’s Strategic Partner, U.S. Employee Benefits is uniquely qualified to provide New York State School’s with Health Care Reform support and reporting based on the following attributes:
- Our company is comprised of tenured, skilled professionals, with a combined 100+ years’ experience in employee benefits and HR Compliance who are committed to your efforts of being prepared for the future.
- Since the passing of the ACA legislation, our team and operational foundation have adopted health care reform as a critical element in our clients’ world and as a result, we have methodically developed our ACA Consulting Model to be best-in-class.
- Our in-house HR Compliance department will provide a schedule of notices (DOL, CMS, IRS, etc.), changes and key dates along with facilitation of any mailings so you stay compliant.
- Our Analytics department is extensively-trained on the ACA legislation and will help determine full-time equivalents, assess possible penalties, set measurement and stability periods and assist with contribution analysis.
- We utilize best-in-class systems to track variable hour employees and produce 1094/1095 reports for your district
- As members of many of the ASBO Chapters, we truly understand the mounting pressures of budget restrictions, labor agreements and the need to embrace the ever-changing laws that will impact New York State Association of School Business Officials, and other public sector employers.
- As part of U.S. Retirement Partners, and a sister company of The OMNI Group, we have further access to expertise that is dedicated to school districts across the country.
Contact: Eric Gilbert: 855-562-7821 x105